From his Wikipedia:
1. He made his first regular season contribution as a Bear towards the end of their blowout loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on October 25, 2009. He completed 1 of 2 passes for 2 yards.
2. He went on to make another appearance against the Baltimore Ravens on December 20, 2009, completing 2 of 5 passes for 8 yards. During that game, he also threw his first career interception on an acrobatic play by Dominique Foxworth.
3. On October 3, 2010 Bears starter Jay Cutler and second string quarterback Todd Collins both suffered injuries in a game against the New York Giants, and Hanie entered the game as an emergency quarterback. He went 3 of 4 for 36 yards, but the Bears still suffered their first loss of the 2010 season.
4. On October 10, 2010, with Cutler on the bench due to a concussion suffered the previous week, Collins started the game but proved ineffective, throwing four interceptions. Hanie entered the game in the third quarter and went 2 of 3 for 19 yards. The Bears won the game 23–6, primarily on points scored in the early part of the first quarter, and scored two fourth-quarter field goals on drives led by Hanie.
5. FROM THE EXAMINER: Caleb Hanie was the starting quarterback for the Colorado State University Rams for part of 2004, and the full-time starter in 2006-07, racking up 6,337 yards and 39 touchdowns in his time wearing the No. 16 green and gold jersey.
6. He played high school football for Forney High School in Forney, Texas and led his team to consecutive top 3 finishes in class 3A in 2002 and 2003.
7. His 40 time is 4.85
8. He's from Dallas and had a chance to sign with the Cowboys but passed it up to sign with the Bears.
10. Great moments in his career according to him: