Tuesday, November 2, 2010
I respect Republicans and their history, but these people portraying themselves as Republicans despite being right-wing extremists are going to drive our economy down the drain if they start focusing on crap such as impeaching Obama (remember a guy named Bush?), repealing ObamaCare (you lost, now get over it), and giving out subpoenas to Dems for supposedly being "Un-American". Really? Get a grip, focus on the REAL issues not this petty BS!
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2011 (419)
- Stuart Scott is cool
- Baltimore is playing in a Football Championship Ga...
- No Respect
- According to @LakeLewis, Jon Gruden is headed to t...
- Jon Gruden goes to "The U"?
- Epic Fail (Advertisement from FedEx)
- YEAAAHHHHHHH BOISE STATE!!!!! O LETS DO IT!!!
- Lets go Arizona!!!!!!!!!!! Beat Oregon so we can g...
- Lmao @ 61 of Alabama actin like nothing happened w...
- One of the most inspirational stories you'll ever ...
- NFL Top 10 on Week 12 (before Sunday games have be...
- 5 Steps the Heat need to take now (in my opinion)
- Just a Thought....
- Beyonce Super Bowl Halftime Show?
- NUMBER 1 ARTICLE ON KIDULT.COM!!
- Obama's Challengers
- WOW! This Josiah Viera story on ESPN is so inspira...
- GO MIAMI HEAT AND BALTIMORE RAVENS!
- How much does the new flash app on apple cost just...
- Not being racist but why r Michael Jackson's kids ...
- Cleveland's response to LeBron
- Congrats Republicans!
- ▼ Nov (22)
- ► 2009 (89)
- ► 2008 (36)