Thursday, November 25, 2010
Beyonce Super Bowl Halftime Show?
So Hannah Storm of ESPN interviewed Beyonce to promote her Thanksgiving TV Special airing tonight on ABC, and in the interview (above ^^^) Storm asks Beyonce what a "Super Bowl winning moment of her career" would be; I don't think Beyonce understood the question (unless performing at the halftime show of the Super Bowl is really THAT valuable and memorable to music artists) but she said the it would be performing at halftime. Would the NFL consider her? There is no word yet on who's performing this year in Dallas but the Black Eyed Peas are the biggest rumor flying around right now. Beyonce would be a safe pick and a family-friendly pick that is actually popular in my opinion from the Super Bowl.
No offense to Rolling Stones fans or Bruce Springsteen fans but that's not gonna cut it for the biggest sports event of the year, not everyone who watches the big game is a 55-year old white male looking back on their "glory years" LOL.
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2011 (419)
- Stuart Scott is cool
- Baltimore is playing in a Football Championship Ga...
- No Respect
- According to @LakeLewis, Jon Gruden is headed to t...
- Jon Gruden goes to "The U"?
- Epic Fail (Advertisement from FedEx)
- YEAAAHHHHHHH BOISE STATE!!!!! O LETS DO IT!!!
- Lets go Arizona!!!!!!!!!!! Beat Oregon so we can g...
- Lmao @ 61 of Alabama actin like nothing happened w...
- One of the most inspirational stories you'll ever ...
- NFL Top 10 on Week 12 (before Sunday games have be...
- 5 Steps the Heat need to take now (in my opinion)
- Just a Thought....
- Beyonce Super Bowl Halftime Show?
- NUMBER 1 ARTICLE ON KIDULT.COM!!
- Obama's Challengers
- WOW! This Josiah Viera story on ESPN is so inspira...
- GO MIAMI HEAT AND BALTIMORE RAVENS!
- How much does the new flash app on apple cost just...
- Not being racist but why r Michael Jackson's kids ...
- Cleveland's response to LeBron
- Congrats Republicans!
- ▼ Nov (22)
- ► 2009 (89)
- ► 2008 (36)