Monday, August 9, 2010

My VERY SHORT, "exclusive" interview with A.J. Daulerio, founder of Deadspin




So I'm Facebook friends with him and I asked him like 2 questions about the Brett Favre saga that his website Deadspin has been the center of controversy of. Their is no breaking news here, but hopefully I'll get him on my radio show soon.

Me

sup just wanted 2 say that i love the blog

7:00pmA.J.

Than you very much. Appreciate it.

7:01pmMe

no prob man it's funny as hell especially this brett favre mess hahahaha lmao i feel bad 4 the girl, but brett kinda deserves it lmao

7:02pmA.J.

Yeah, me too. Story was too hilarious to sit on for too long.

7:03pmMe

have u been in contact with her since u posted it, do u think shes gonna talk about it on the daily line?

7:03pmA.J.

I have no idea. Radio silence from her on my end.

7:05pmMe

oh ok cool, i know ur a busy guy so im goin 2 let u go, would love 2 have u on my radio show ttyl

No comments:

Search Here!!

Blog Archive