Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MY 30th POST!

THANKS TO ALL OF U THAT READ MY BLOG!! APPRECIATE U! GOD BLESS!

Well this is my 30th post ever on this blog so congrats to me LOL I've updated my blog so that to your left you can see my twitter updates whenever I twitter online. You can find out what I'm doing or what I'm ranting on all the time. For example right now I am putting the finishing touches to my homework and praying that Tex comes to town permanently and not just Christmas (i.e. Mark Texiaria signs with the O's) ESPN has so much erraneous reporting going on these days with the Cowboys as you know, and the O's, according to Dan Connolly of the Sun.

"ESPN.com reported today that the Orioles were likely out of the Teixeira sweepstakes unless the player was willing to offer a major hometown discount.Although some within the Orioles organization privately say they are not confident that they'll land Teixeira, the most sought-after bat in this year's market, MacPhail wouldn't characterize his club's chances or wave a white flag."Until we are told he is signing somewhere else, I don't think you can take yourself out of it," he said.The ESPN.com report comes a day after ESPN reported that Teixeira had an "enormous attraction" to the Orioles."

Come on ESPN make up your mind!!!

Story: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baseball/bal-orioles1217,0,3564313.story

-JMK
Stay Breezy.
Stay Cool.
God Bless.
God is Love.
Peace. And
Adios!

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!!! HAPPY EARLY B-DAY J.C.!

No comments:

Search Here!!

Blog Archive