I ranted about Israel in my last post but i have 2 give them credit today they've hit the right targets in terms of places that Hamas is at. Check out the bombings of different Hamas gathering places. These were posted on YouTube by the Israeli gov't.
Here is where the YouTube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk
Here is a story from the French Press Agency
Israel posts video of Gaza air strikes on YouTube
WASHINGTON (AFP) — The Israeli military has launched its own channel on video-sharing website YouTube, posting footage of air strikes and other attacks on Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip.
The spokesman's office of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said it created the channel -- youtube.com/user/idfnadesk -- on Monday to "help us bring our message to the world."
The channel currently has more than 2,600 subscribers and hosts 10 videos, some of which have been viewed more than 26,000 times.
The black-and-white videos include aerial footage of Israeli Air Force attacks on what are described as rocket launching sites, weapons storage facilities, a Hamas government complex and smuggling tunnels.
One video shows what is described as a Hamas patrol boat being destroyed by a rocket fired from an Israeli naval vessel.
The IDF spokesman's office said that some of the videos it had posted to the channel had been removed by YouTube but were later reinstated.
"We were saddened earlier today that YouTube took down some of our exclusive footage showing the IDF's operational success in operation Cast Lead against Hamas extremists in the Gaza Strip," the IDF spokesman's office said.
"Fortunately, due to blogger and viewer support, YouTube has returned some of the footage they removed," it added.
YouTube, as a matter of policy, does not comment on individual videos.
Four days of intensive Israeli bombardment have killed several senior Hamas officials and reduced much of the Islamist movement's infrastructure in Gaza to rubble, but have failed to stop rocket fire into Israel.
Since the massive aerial attack was unleashed on Saturday, at least 373 Palestinians, including 39 children, have been killed and 1,720 wounded, according to Gaza medics.
Palestinian militants have also fired more than 250 rockets and mortar shells, killing four people inside Israel and wounding around two dozen more.
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2011 (419)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (89)
- FUNNY VIDEOS!!!!!! (NSFW)
- One Sided Story Pro-Raila KTN Story Describing Ken...
- Operation Cast Land on YouTube
- Soundoff: The Crisis in the Middle East
- 2 More YouTube Vids brought to you by AOL FanHouse...
- Key Moments During Week 17 brought to you by my fa...
- NFL Wild Card Games
- As College Football Continues to Lack in Minority ...
- Liveblogging Ravens-Jags
- Liveblogging the Ravens-Jags games via Twitter
- Beating the Odds: Interview with Eastern Tech's he...
- MY 30th POST!
- DAMN THE PISTONS SUCK W/O BILLUPS HOW DO U LOSE TO...
- Growth of Kenya Economically (Its Amazing) + Some ...
- One more website to check out for all your Orioles...
- Review of the NFL season after Week 14
- ▼ Dec (16)