RAVENS FANS (Pay attention!)
The Steelers are going against the Panthers and Browns while the Ravens are battling the Browns and the Bengals over the last 2 weeks of the NFL Season.
Here's the scenario:
If BMore wants to clinch the #2 in the AFC and the division crown the following things must happen:
1. The Ravens MUST win their next two games against Cleveland, Cincinnati
2. Assuming the Steelers beat the worst team in the NFL, the Panthers, next week, the Steelers HAVE to lose on the last week of the season vs. the Browns.
3. If the Steelers go 0-2 and the Ravens go 2-0, the Ravens are #2 (BEST CASE SCENARIO)
4. If the Steelers and Ravens both go 1-1, the Steelers are #2
5. If the Steelers and Ravens both go 0-2, the Steelers are #2
6. If the Steelers go 2-0 and the Ravens go 0-2, the Steelers are #2
7. If they both win out the Steelers are #2
Too many scenarios right? The Steelers have an advantage because they have a better division record than us at 4-1 while we are 2-2. So is it possible? YES Is it likely? NO Lemme know if u have any questions and are still confused. Either way, we're most likely in the playoffs but the Ravens still HAVE TO WIN these next 2 games, very crucial.