Sunday, May 1, 2011

NBA Playoffs Round 2 Predictions


First of all, how did my first round predictions go?

Well, I got every series winner right except for the Memphis/San Antonio series.

Congrats to MEMPHIS and I'm rooting for you guys but I'm picking:

OKC over the Grizzlies in 6 games.

My favorite team of course is Miami and I know I'm late in picking but I'm picking:

MIAMI over the Celts in 7 games.

I hate the Los Angeles Lakers with a passion but the Mavs haven't shown me much improvement from previous seasons and despite their depth, I'm picking:

LA over the Mavs in 5 games.

And, finally I'm in love with the city of Atlanta and my heart wants to pick them to win, especially after the Bulls lackluster performance in the last series, BUT I'm picking:

CHICAGO over the Hawks in 6 games.

No comments:

Search Here!!

Blog Archive