Friday, September 10, 2010

The Essence of Ray Lewis

I hope when I grow up 2 gain the respect of others the way Ray is respected by NFL'ers. Ray criticized the Jets and their overconfidence and made alot of headlines around the nation. U know how the Jets responded? With care, that's how. U heard comments like there might be a misunderstanding or that they were just playin around and horsing around. If that were T.O. or Ocho, it probably would have been different. There would have been a Twitter war or war of words during respective press conferences. That's just how much respect Ray has in the league and how revered he is. I hope I am respected in society in the same manner without being questioned. Now Kanye West that is what I call alot of power

No comments:

Search Here!!

Blog Archive